Discover new books by British-Asian authors
View new books below or click 'Upcoming' to set your own date range
- This Book has passed.
The Most Exciting Eid
Zeba Talkhani & Abeeha Tariq
7 April 2022 All day
Just one more sleep before EID!
Safa is so excited for Eid-al-Fitr. She loves drawing henna patterns on her hands, decorating her home and munching on biryani, kebabs and samosas. It is the perfect day.
Then the best part comes: she gets to open her presents! She is gifted a shiny pink bicycle. The only thing is she absolutely doesn’t want to share with her cousin, Alissa.
As her mum takes her on an adventure to gift delicious Eid treats to all their neighbours, Safa will realise how wonderful it is to make others happy…and will want to make it up to Alissa.
After all, what makes Eid exciting is sharing special moments with the people we love.
- A beautifully illustrated picture book to introduce the true meaning of Eid to little ones
- This book has a heartwarming message at its core all about sharing
- Features a non-fiction page for especially curious minds about Eid, including different Eid traditions, foods and greetings
- Zeba Talkhani is the author of My Past Is a Foreign Country: A Muslim feminist finds herself, which was praised in The Times, Vogue, and Stylist Magazine
- Written and illustrated by two brilliantly talented Muslim women
Note: We use Amazon affiliate links and earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. This goes back into the running of Asian Booklist.