View upcoming books below or click 'Now onwards' to set your own date range
Hello Rainbow: Finding Happiness in Colour
November 9 @ 12:00 am
An uplifting, mood-boosting book that promotes the joy of colour, Hello Rainbow takes the reader on a vibrant journey through the rainbow spectrum inspired by the therapeutic benefits of colour therapy.
Vibrantly illustrated with full-colour photography, Hellow Rainbow explains the principles of colour therapy combined with a new colour theory created by the author and colour therapy expert Momtaz Begum-Hossain: Hello Hue, a seven-point manifesto for how to use colour to boost your mood and mental well-being.
- Introduces you to the therapeutic healing benefits of colour theory such as colour breathing and making solar-charged water, alongside fascinating facts.
- Shows you how colour can be experienced in different aspects of life such as food, nature, travel, interiors and fashion.
- Celebrates how colour brings community together like rainbows becoming an LGBTQ+ symbol, and colourful festivals that take place around the world.
- Gives you practical Rainbow Rituals so you can harness the benefits of colour, with prompts and exercises like going on explorative Rainbow Hunting adventures.
- Encourages you to play with colour by trying mindful crafts techniques such as painting and sewing, making your creativity thrive.
Whether you’re a colour lover or are colour cautious, you will gain a renewed confidence and zest for life, you’ll feel good about yourself and your positive energy will be infectious to others.
A powerful and life-changing read, Hello Rainbow is sparking a resurgence in colour therapy, a non-invasive, harmless, accessible therapy that everyone can embrace and benefit from.